The story of St George and the dragon has been handed down through generations – England’s patron saint battling to defeat a mighty beast. The image of St George in the moment of triumph has become connected with The Royal Mint, recognised internationally as a symbol of honour and courage.
In 2018, we reimagined the legend for investors when St George became the hero of a new bullion coin, the Valiant. Reverse frosting highlights elements of Etienne Millner’s bold design, whilst Queen Elizabeth’s latest effigy is incused on the obverse.
- Struck in ten ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- The coin’s obverse is incused, whilst the reverse is frosted
- Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax for UK residents
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule