In 2020, a British icon joins The Royal Mint’s bullion range as we mark the upcoming release of the latest James Bond movie, No Time To Die. This celebration explores 007 alongside the technology, luxurious lifestyle and iconic imagery he represents. This stylish one ounce silver bar is now available, capturing the sophisticated, intriguing and dangerous world of the quintessentially British spy.
Since James Bond first burst onto the silver screen in 1962, six actors, 25 films and endless gadgets have brought the intoxicating world of espionage to life and helped create an icon.
This silver bar brings together the allure of precious metal and peerless design for an investment opportunity that will have enduring appeal.
The James Bond 2020 bar is also available in ten-ounce silver and one ounce gold editions, struck to bullion standard.
- The world’s first James Bond precious metal bar
- A limited production run of 70,000 one ounce 999.9 fine silver bars
- Struck in 999.9 fine silver, which is reflected in the bar’s inscription
- Also available in one ounce gold and ten-ounce silver editions
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard, with special finishes
- An official licensed product produced in partnership with EON Productions Limited and Danjaq