This is the first coin dedicated from a miniseries inspired by The Legend of King Arthur. A worldwide mintage of only 1,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a themed box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value and the country of issue. Included is an image of the round table and individual knights.
- Reverse: Features an image of Arthur's battle with Mordred, two men on horseback are pierced by their weapons. The royal throne and two warring armies in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
A legendary coin to add to your collection. Add this Arthur & Mordred Silver coin to your cart today!
Although after fifteen centuries of human imagination it is impossible to distinguish between fact and fiction, a man named Arthur evidently lived. At the beginning of the 6th century AD, he was to lead Britain's defense against the Saxons and he was to lay the foundations of an island empire that has been preserved to this day.