Following the Mandalorian Mythosaur coin, APMEX releases the 2nd in its exclusive Symbols of Star Wars Series with the Galactic Empire Bullion. This coin features the officially licensed Imperial Crest of the mighty Galactic Empire in .999 fine Silver!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 25,000 coins!
- Coin comes in protective capsule. Multiples of 20 come in heat-sealed rolls.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed Imperial Crest of the Galactic Empire in Star Wars. The reverse also features the metal content, purity, and the Lucasfilm copyright for further authentication.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Collect your official Galactic Empire Silver Bullion and second in the Symbols of Star Wars series exclusively from APMEX! These official Star Wars Galactic Empire Bullion coins make the perfect gift for Star Wars fans, numismatists and investors alike.
Star Wars Galactic Empire
When Sith Lord, Sheev Palpatine created the Galactic Empire from the ashes of the Galactic Republic he refashioned the Republic's 8-spoked cog into the 6-spoked symbol that came to represent the most feared and mighty empire the Galaxy had ever seen. Palpatine understood the power of symbols in branding his new empire and projecting strength throughout the galaxy. The similarities and differences to the symbol of the Old Republic simultaneously maintained a familiarity necessary for acceptance while also indicating a clear transition to a new order. The Galactic Imperial Crest would appear on flags, spacecraft, administrative buildings, currency and more. Now you can invest in real life official Galactic Empire Bullion Silver.